Working as a research assistant for Prof. Marsha Lovett, I programmed an E-Prime experiment to measure millisecond-level reaction time differences in a strategy experiment. The results are reported in:
- completed human subjects/ethics training course
- prototyped, researched initial implementation of experiment
- rapidly learned new domain-specific programming language (E-Prime)
- programmed experiment from scratch according to research parameters
- personally administered experiment to many participants
- managed data generated by experiment, prepared for analysis
This article was originally written June 1, 2013.