Create an archival dataset of news articles on a national news website. Also, collect the user-submitted comments about those articles. Successfully delivered a plug-and-play product based on the Saperea Science Server platform. The system successfully collected data during the entire 30-day period, and it is now inactive.
- meeting and analysis to assess client needs
- adapted scientific questions to system design and parameters
- created concrete plan, timeline, milestones
- created complex system architecture, including integration of operating system, application server, and multiple applications
- used Saperea Fiat to implement system engineering best practices, including test-driven development, version control, and readable documentation.
- Xenadu is used extensively to control the Science Server configuration
- an administrative interface enables stakeholders to control all aspects of experiment
This article was originally written June 1, 2013.