The Game Show was a series of videos that transformed familiar Pittsburgh locations into the surreal by juxtaposing unexpected audio and visual events with mundane scenes. Both episodes of The Game Show were broadcast multiple times on a local Pittsburgh cable channel.
- completely self-financed, self-produced
- wrote, filmed, and edited two 10-minute episodes
- managed, cataloged archive library of 50 hours spanning 20 video tapes
- managed conversion from analog to digital video
- complex audio engineering to create soundtrack
- software used: Adobe Premiere, Audacity