A software project management framework, specializing in web applications and web sites. This project shared components with Xenadu at various times, but now Xenadu is able to be managed from inside a Fiat project.
- researched existing software build systems (scons, make, rake, capistrano)
- wrote working prototypes in three languages (perl, GNU make, python)
- provides workflow for reusing common web development patterns
- existing plugins for several popular web apps: Wordpress, CMSMS, wakaba
- plugins for databases: mysql, postgresql, couchdb
- focus on multiple deployment to dev, staging, and production servers
This article was originally written June 1, 2013.